In the year 1986, Aditya Birla Group incorporated Birla Growth Fund. Sun Life ranks number 236 on the list for 2010 as well as on the Fortune 500 list. The company operated four divisions; Capital Market, Corporate Finance, Retail Finance and General Insurance Advisory. Global marketing involves models like Van Heusen, Allen Solly, Philip Britain and Louis Philippe. Address of the office One India Bulls Centre, 17th Floor, Jupiter Mills, 841, S.
Aditya Birla Group enters into the Mutual Fund Corporation in 1994 and they maintain a joint venture with Sun Life Financial of Canada. In 2005, the group decided to consolidate its business and as part of this exercise, it merged Birla Global Finance Limited into. The company is a joint venture with Aditya Birla Capital holding 51% of the company and of holding the remaining 49%. Archived from on 7 February 2011. .
The use of such websites would be subject to the terms and conditions of usage as stipulated in such websites and would take precedence over the terms and conditions of usage of in case of any conflict between them. It works in 3,700 villages, reaching out to 7 million people annually through the Aditya Birla Centre for Community Initiatives and Rural Development. The Aditya Birla group is also a major player in the branded garments market in India. The group has pulp and plantation interests in Canada and Laos. The Group consists of four main companies, which operate in various industry sectors through subsidiaries, joint ventures, etc.
At the time of the merger, Birla Global Finance had assets worth approximately 160 under its management. In 2016, Aditya Birla Capital launched Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company, a standalone provider in India. Philanthropy The Group actively involves itself in several community development initiatives - in particular around its manufacturing location. It owns the Birla Cellulose brand. Birla Sunlife Insurance is a joint venture between Aditya Birla Group and Sunlife Financials from Canada. In 2006, the company was delisted from Bombay stock exchange after its amalgamation with Aditya Birla Nuvo.
It is part of the Sun Life Investment Management organization. Hindalco makes alumina chemicals, primary aluminum, rolled products, alloy wheels, roofing sheets, wire rods, cast copper rods, copper cathodes and several other products. Aditya Birla Group set up to enter the business as an equal joint venture with Sun Life Financial of Canada in 1994. Apart from viscose staple fibre, the group also owns business in Thailand, viscose filament yarn businesses and spinning mills in India and South East Asia. Delivering a wide range of money solutions for protecting, investing and financing, Aditya Birla Capital serves millions of customers across the country.
It is one of the largest in the world, and also one of the oldest, having been founded in 1865. The group is a major player in all the industry sectors it operates in. The origins of the group lie in the conglomerate once held by one of India's foremost industrialists Mr. India Trustee Name Aditya Birla Sun Life Trustee Pvt Ltd. They have had Virendra Sehwag and Yuvraj Singh as their branch ambassadors endorsing life insurance products of Birla Sun Life.
The Birla Company added prefix and became Aditya Birla Mutual Fund. Registered Office: One Indiabulls Centre Tower 1, 16th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai - 400013. Solvency margin: means the amount by which the assets of the insurance company, at fair values, are considered to exceed its liabilities and other comparable commitments. Sun Life Financial has operations in a number of markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia and Bermuda. The Aditya Birla Group is common and trusted name in India with decades of presence in sectors ranging from cement, metals, textile, telecom and retail business to name a few.
In 2017, Aditya Birla Capital received a license to set up an asset reconstruction company. Only a declaration of Good Health is sufficient. The group was founded by Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857. The group's philanthropic activities are guided by Mrs Rajashree Birla. Number of employees 120,000 2015 Website Aditya Birla Group is an , headquartered in , , India.